Cycling routes in Chomutov are prepared in such a way that they connect to the main routes in the area including routes located in Germany. The most significant route is the connection of Chomutov and Hora Svatého Šebestiána, which is the connection to the Ore Mountains arterial road through Bezruč Valley. An independent cycling route to the ‘First Mill’ was completed in the valley and it continues to the ‘Third Mill’. In the summer, you can take the cycling-bus from Chomutov to Hora Svatého Šebestiána and take the green route back.
Another cycling route leads from Chomutov past the Alum Lake and Podkrušnohorský Zoo-Park to the shopping centre in Jirkov. Marked cycling routes lead towards Louny and the Nechranice Reservoir.
01. Kamencové lake (Alum) › swimming pool, boat renting, water-skiing, mini-golf course, camping site, restaurant, hotel
02. The wildlife park › Zoo, Eurosafari, playground, restaurant, Kaštanka Natural Monument
03. Strážiště › wooded hilltop with restaurant and watchtower
04. Bezruč’s Valley › the longest valley of the Krušné mountains, recreation within the city region, pension and restaurant První Mlýn, hostel and restaurant Druhý Mlýn, nature trail
05. Červený Hrádek › manor house, museum, English park, forest
06. Direction Mezihoří › (skiing area and facilities), Kalek, connection to the K23 cycling track to Načetín and Hora Sv. Šebestiána (frontier crossing to Germany), to Hora Sv. Kateřiny
07. , 08. Direction Boleboř › Svahová (skiing area and facilities), K23 cycling track, Kalek
09. Richtung Vysoká Pec › Jezerka National Nature Reserve, Jezeří manor house
10. Direction Vrskmaň › Strupčice, Most
11. Direction Nezabylice › Slanisko National Monument, Louny
12. Direction Hrušovany › Žatec
13. Direction Všehrdy › Střezovská Rokle National Monument, Březno, Nechranice dam (water sports), K353 cycling track, Žatec, Kadaň, Klášterec nad Ohří
14. Direction A – dam Kamenička › Buky nad Kameničkou Nature Reserve, Novodomské rašeliniště Nature Reserve, K23 cycling track, Hora Sv. Šebestiána (frontier crossing to Germany
14. Direction B – Hora Sv. Šebestiána › Šebestiána (village), K3003 cycling track – Prunéřov Valley, Hasištejn Castle, Přísečnice dam, Klínovec (skiing area and facilities) frontier crossings – Vejprty, Černý potok, Kryštofovy Hamry